Welcome to Team 7-0 ELA, PA ELA, and PA Geography!
Ms. Graden is looking forward to a great
2016-2017 school year!
Below you will find important class information and links. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have throughout the year.
(630) 428-7000 ext. 5974
Assignments, rubrics, daily agendas, homework, etc. will be posted on Google Classroom. You will need your child's Google login and password in order to access Google Classroom.
English Language Arts
- Literature & Language textbook (Red Level)
- Unit 1: The Meaning of Memory
- Unit 2: The Weight of Acceptance
- Unit 3: My Mask, Myself
- Unit 4: The Road to Perseverance
- People, Places, and Change textbook
- Quarter 1: Overview of Geography and North America
- Quarter 2: Central/South America
- Quarter 3: Europe
- Quarter 4: 4 A's (Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica)
PA English Language Arts
- Literature Course 3
- Writer's Choice Course 3
- Vocabulary for the High School Student
- Unit 1: Internalizing Perspectives Creates Empathy
- Unit 2: Perspectives Change
- Unit 3: Ethics & Morality Influence Perspectives
- Unit 4: Perspectives on Humanity Differ