1. DR. MANASVINI M YOGI
Number of papers published in peer reviewed journals (national/international) -Sheet attached –Annexure 1
- Chapter in Books Sheet attached –Annexure 2
- Books with ISBN/ISSN numbers with details of publishers- Sheet attached –Annexure3
- Presented Papers in Workshop / Confrences : Annexure 8
Book: Philosophy:The Way of Life, Midas Publication House, New Delhi.
4. DR. SUPRIYA SAHA
- Chapter in Books : 1 AND 2 UNITS IN WESTERN POLITICAL THOUGHT
- Books with ISBN/ISSN numbers with details of publishers :
EMPIRICISM-CLASSICAL & CONTEMPORARY ISBN-81-7880-251-1(RAJAT PUBLICATIONS )
WESTERN METAPHYSICS ISBN-978-93-259-8099-0(VIKAS PUBLICATIONS )1.
'WESTERN POLITICAL THOUGHT',1 AND 2 UNITS 2014.
5. MS. PAULAVI DAS
Socio-Cultural Factors & Population Growth in North-East Region of India.
Title of the Book - Population Dynamics of North- East India. (OM Publication, New Delhi).
Women Development & Sex Ratio: Treading between North & North-East India. Title of the Book- Society Culture & Development in the North-East India Essays in the Honor Dr. B. Dutta Roy.
(Concept Publishing House, New Delhi).
Participation in Conference, Seminars, Workshops
1. Paper Presented:National Conference (UGC) -'Nature and Man:A Buddhist Approach', March,2016
2.Paper Presented : 'Compassion as embedded in the Buddhist Approach' in the
Indian Philosophical Congress, at Bodhgaya,February,2016
4. Paper presented- “Empowering Women: North East Scenario” in National Seminar on Tradition, Continuity, Change: An Assessment of Gender Disparity in the context of North East India (May 15 &16, 2007). Organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) St. Mary’s College, Shillong.
5. Paper Presented – “Socio - Cultural Factors and Population Growth in North- East Region of India”. In National Seminar on Population Dynamics in North East India (June 4 & 5, 2007).
Organized by North-East India Council for Social Science Research.
6.Participated in workshop on Critical Issues Relating to Women for Representatives of women’s Studies and Development Centers.Organized by National Institute of Public Cooperation and development (NIPCCD) New Delhi.
7. Participated in National Seminar- The Morality in Law, Ecological Issues and Biotechnological Inventions sponsored by I.C.P.R (March23 -25, 2007).
6. MS. BINDU DAS
BOOKS CO EDITED
B. Das, 2015: 'Dimensions of Higher Education', New Delhi Publishers. ISBN:
B. Das, 2015: 'Nation Building through Higher Education', New Delhi Publishers.
Presented papers in workshops, conferences etc. (page 64-65: 2.4.
National Conference : 'Deep Ecology and Self
Realization' in the Indian Philosophical Congress, at Bodhgaya, February,2016
- ’The problem of Method:Karl Popper and Paul Feyerabend’ in 87th Philosophical Congress,Darbhanga, 2012.
- Presented a paper on the theme ‘Logic, languaga and Reality’ in the 8th Nalanda Dialogue as a delegate at Nava Nalanda Mahavihara,Nalanda,2013.
7. DR.MAYURI GOGOI
National Conference (UGC): 'Making Sense of Consciousness:An Exposition from the Western Philosophical Perspective', March,2016
The Identity of the self in the
context of the mind-body problem' in the Indian Philosophical Congress, at
International Conference: “Gandhian concept of Punishment and its relevance in the new world order”; in the 2nd Global Conference on Re-framing Punishment, Sydney, Australia, 2013
International conference: “The value of Karma Yoga in the new world order;” in Values Embedded in Indian Philosophy, 2013( Sponsored by I.C.P.R, New Delhi; Organised by Department of Philosophy and Religion, B.H.U, Varanasi and The Council for Research in Value and Philosophy Washington DC)
National Conference: “Inter-Faith Relationship: A Gandhian Perspective;” in ‘Philosophical Foundation Of Inter-Faith Relationship’, 2012, DAV College, Abohar
National Conference: “The Concept of Incarnation of God in Hinduism”; 87th Indian Philosophical Congress, Darbhanga, Bihar