All home learning will be posted each week on this web page. It is the students responsibility to check this website daily along with his/her assignment book. The assignment book is filled in daily. Home Learning is due the next day unless otherwise specified. If home learning is NOT turned in the next day, it is expected the following day. Students will stay in for recess to work on the assignment. If it’s not turned in the following day, an email, note or phone call will be made to the parent/guardian.
Chrome books must back and forth from school to home each day and be fully charged upon arrival at school! Chrome books will be used on a regular basis, so it is very important for each child to have this tool.
Week of Sept 26th - Sept 30th
1. Read 20 minutes and answer daily question - If you finish book, 20 minutes each night to answer remaining questions.
2. Math ladders for Mrs. Healey's math group
Week of Sept 19th - Sept 23rd
1. Read 15 minutes and answer daily question
2. Finish any unfinished math boxes in journal and fix and finish math boxes
3. 13 Colonies Quiz on Friday - Need to label the colonies - use the packet to study
Week of Sept 12th - Sept 16th
1. Read 20 minutes and answer daily question
2. Finish any unfinished math boxes and practice multiplication.
Open House ~ September 15th from 6-7:30
Week of Aug. 30th - September 1st
1. Return all necessary forms by Tuesday, Sept 6th! This includes the $5.00 for the assignment notebook and binder.