This page contains resources from and links to official Blackboard information and training materials. The files attached at the bottom of the page are short .pdfs from the Blackboard Learn 9.1 "Getting Started" series. If you are unfamiliar with Blackboard, a good "getting started" overview is the short "Getting Started with the Course Environment.
Blackboard YouTube Videos & Playlists
- NEW 8/14:Blackboard's Quick Hits Video Playlist - Brief overviews of Blackboard's newest features are the focus of this YouTube playlist.
- NEW 8/14:Learn: For Instructors - Blackboard's video playlist just for instructors. It's the complete series of short video tutorials to help instructors learn how to use tools, design their courses, and assess students.
- Behind the Blackboard - the general home page for resources and information about Blackboard Learn.
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series - video webinars recorded in YouTube on a variety of instruction topics, from setting up discussions to using rubrics. Live webinars are held weekly, taught by faculty and supported by Blackboard experts. To join a live session, visit: www.blackboard.com/bits.
- BlackboardTV - Blackboard's official YouTube channel with many videos on a number of different subjects, from tutorials to keynote speakers from Blackboard's BB World annual convention.
Additional Documentation & Forums
Blackboard User Guides - go directly to the official user guides in Blackboard, click faculty or student for a role-specific guide for faculty of "how-tos."
Ask the MVPs - a discussion forum and knowledge base for Blackboard questions and answers for faculty and designers by faculty and designers.
Additional direct links to select Blackboard video tutorials:
PDF Files (1-2 pagers on specific topics)