We have reserved a block of rooms including the nights of July 5-8, 2013 at the Holiday Inn and Richardson Towers. Discounted rates are available to conference attendees, but please book your room by May 9, 2013 to receive a discount. Please reserve your room under the group code 2013 EDM Conference. You will need to call 901-678-8200 for the Holiday Inn (online reservation will not work).
The below room rates do not include current tax rate of 9.25 % sales tax and 6.7 % occupancy tax.Main AccommodationsHoliday Inn - University of Memphis
- Full service four-story atrium hotel
- 1 minute walk from conference venue
- 82 two-room suites at discounted rates
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Free shuttle service within two miles of hotel. Airport transportation is offered daily on the hour from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. 24 hour notice is required for airport pickup. Please call 901-678-5410 or 901-678-8200 for airport pickup service.
- You will need to complete the "Conference Housing Individual Request Form" found here: http://www.memphis.edu/conference/rates.php
- 0.5 minute walk from conference venue (literally across the street)
- 40 Student/Youth Double Rate ($27/night)
- 50 Adult Singles with Semi Private Bath ($39/night)
- Four guests can share a suite. They can indicate on the request forms if there is someone they want to room with or share a suite if they prefer two single rooms.
- The rooms have Ethernet capabilities only. Please bring your own cable.
- There is no phone service.
Memphis Marriott Hotel
(3.5 miles away)
Other hotels (Downtown) Peabody Hotel
- 2625 Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Memphis, TN 38118
- (901) 362-6200
(7.5 miles away)
- 149 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103
- (901) 529-4000
(7.7 miles away)
- 79 Madison Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103
- (901) 333-1200