Immaculate Heart of Mary School, immersed in the teachings of the Catholic Church, is dedicated to providing excellent spiritual and academic formation in the development of well-rounded individuals centered in Christ.
Week of March 26, 2017
- Mass on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m.
- Lenten Activities
- The Miracles of Jesus
- Quiet Prayer in Church
- Words to Sound Out: fine dear mouse sheep goat rabbit street creek sheep feet
- Sight Words: all many so over our handsome gorgeous beautiful splendid
- Introduce long e (e, ee)
- Introduce making predictions and inflectional ending "ing"
- No spelling words this week.
No Excuse Word:
- Reading and making bar graphs
- Introduce time to the hour
- Counting quarters, dimes nickles and pennies
- Counting by 2's
Helpful Hints and Upcoming Dates
- Keep an early and consistent bedtime (7:00 - 8:00 is excellent).
- Check blue folders every evening.
- Send in a healthy snack each and every day.
- Send in library books!
- Wednesday for Mrs. Peltier's class
- Friday for Mrs. Stockholm's class!
- March 27th - Field Trip to Dr. Karl's Office for Dental Health Presentation