All Saint Ignatius students are required to have an iPad.
About the iPad Program:
True to the Saint Ignatius College Prep mission, our teachers are dedicated to our grad at grad goals: to make the students open to growth, intellectually competent, religious and loving, and committed to doing justice. As a powerful classroom tool, the iPad will assist us in this mission. The iPad Program will integrate this technology into the best practices of the school. The iPad initiative will:
- Allow equitable access to digital content and tools for all students. Digital content (textbooks etc.) will provide cost savings and give students additional powerful tools for preparation and organization. One practical benefit: a lighter backpack.
- Provide a central repository for curriculum materials that students may access anytime, anywhere, extending the learning environment beyond our school building.
- Provide powerful tools to students and teachers to create engaging and interactive learning environments.
- Empower students to engage in learning activities relevant to a rapidly changing digital world and promote 21st Century Skills, IPP, and NETS learning strategies.
- Encourage responsible digital citizenship.
Saint Ignatius College Prep was recently recognized for the implementation of its iPad Program as an Apple Distinguished School for 2015 - 2017.
Additional iPad Program Information: