About IEEE Collabratec
IEEE Collabratec™ is an integrated online community where
technology professionals can network, collaborate, and create — all in one
The IEEE Collabratec online community offers a suite of
productivity tools and is available to technology professionals around the
world, with exclusive features for IEEE members. Plus, sign up is free to
IEEE Collabratec can
- Connect with global technology professionals by location, interests and soon career pursuits.
- Access robust networking, collaboration, and authoring tools dedicated to technology professionals.
- Establish a professional identity to showcase key accomplishments.
- Upload your CV/resume to help find your next career opportunity.
IEEE Collabratec allows engineers and technology professionals
with similar interests to network and collaborate through online communities
and private groups. Online communities also provide the opportunity to ask and
answer questions, post documents, and view relevant events. Private groups,
only available to those invited to the group, allow participants to post,
comment, and collaborate on a collection of documents.
For IEEE Members
For Researchers and Authors
- Join exclusive communities
based on IEEE or technical society membership.
- Enhance your profile with an IEEE
member grade badge.
- Take advantage of expanded
private groups where you can develop your research and projects.
- Professional mentoring opportunities foster growth and leadership.
- Tap into a global community of technology professionals to develop new research projects or articles — in real time.
- Create private virtual groups for projects and research.
- Save time by effectively managing documents related to your projects.
- Enjoy easy collaboration and co-authoring from virtually anywhere with documents that are stored in your Library.
- Use tools to manage your references.
- Enjoy integrated search of IEEE Xplore®, a powerful resource for the discovery of scientific and technical content.
- Create, edit and collaborate on documents using Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Office 365 or LaTeX documents using IEEE Overleaf, an integrated LaTeX editor.
Extend your IEEE Collabratec experience by attaching third-party services
- Expand collaboration, networking, and cloud storage opportunities by integrating Google services.
- Share and consolidate news feeds with Twitter and ORCiD.
- Find IEEE Xplore articles and access them from your IEEE Collabratec Library.
- Access and develop your projects by attaching Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or Overleaf.
- Build your research Library with the IEEE Collabratec Bookmarklet, a browser plugin used to import content into your IEEE Collabratec Library from supported websites, including IEEE Xplore, Web of Knowledge, ScienceDirect and more.