Husson University has implemented a new online vehicle registration system.
You must register your vehicle with Husson University.
You will receive a parking decal once you have completed the online registration form and paid your $75 decal fee.
Register your vehicle online HERE
Once there use the following info:
General Parking Information
Husson University has a limited number of parking spaces available on Campus. To help provide parking for all student, faculty, staff and visitors to our Campus, we have organized our parking lots throughout the Campus.
You are required to register your vehicle with the Safety & Security Department.
Where Can I Park?
There are 2 main types of parking areas on Campus. They are (1) Residential Students (Red Decal) and Commuter Students (Green Decal), (2) Faculty & Staff (Blue Decal).
See the map & outline below
Types of Parking Lot Number Decal Required
Residential Students 9 (10pm-7am),10,11,12,13 Red Decal
Commuter Students 2,3,4,5,6,7,7A,8,9,12 Green Decal
Faculty/Staff 2,3,4,5,6,7,7A,8,9,12 Blue Decal
Visitor 2,8,12 (Marked Visitor) Pink or None
There are 6 basic parking & driving rules that if followed will prevent 95% of all tickets. They are:
1. Don’t park in a Handicapped or Visitor Space if you are not handicapped or a visitor. Handicap parkers must display valid handicap placard or plate while parking.
2. Don’t park in a Fire Lane.
3. Park only in paved parking spaces. Don’t park on lawn or mud.
4. Observe the 20 mph speed limit on College Circle and the 15 mph speed limit near the resident halls.
5. Don’t park in No Parking Zones or on the diagonal hash marks.
6. Every vehicle on Campus requires a decal unless it is a visitor vehicle. If a visitor vehicle is on Campus more than 2 hours, a temporary pass is required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a citation, you can pay the citation at the Business Office located in the O'Donnell Commons
Any Citation Payed Within 30 Days Receives A 5% Reduction In Fine
Any Citations Not Paid Within 30 Days Will Be Subject To Increased Fees
All Appeals Must Be Registered Within 15 Days of Citation Issuance.
No Appeals Will Be Granted After 15 Days!
Appeals For Citations Can Be Done Here By Completing an appeal form.
Husson University is not responsible for theft from or damage to any vehicle parked on our Campus