What do I do if I'm injured on the job? ALL STAFF INCIDENTS MUST BE REPORTED!

* Notify your supervisor immediately.

REPORT YOUR INJURY.  Click the following Google form:  Staff Injury Report Form

If it is determined that your incident meets the criteria for submitting a Workers' Compensation claim, Risk Management will send you an 801 form to sign.
If something changes after you report the incident, call Risk Management.

* Get medical help if you need it. 
  • If your injury is life-threatening, have someone call 911 or take you to the nearest emergency room.
  • If your injury is serious, but not life -threatening, go to the nearest urgent care or emergency room.
  • If your injury is not serious but you still need treatment, make an appointment with an occupational medicine clinic, your regular provider or a specialist in your area.
* Contact The Benefits Department if your injury results in a visit to a medical provider.

* If ANYTHING changes with your MEDICAL CONDITION or WORK STATUS, notify Lynette Coffman immediately.

Leah McCarthy,
Sep 15, 2015, 10:03 AM
Leah McCarthy,
Sep 15, 2015, 10:03 AM
Staff Injury Report Form.gform
Leah McCarthy,
Sep 10, 2015, 12:08 PM