I am so excited to be teaching my 13th year of art education. This is my 7th year here at Hudsonville Public Schools. Prior to teaching here I taught at Mattawan Consolidated Schools where I taught a variety of art courses along with broadcasts and PALS.
If you are a Art 1 student you will need the following supplies:
- Pencil (every day please!)
- 2 Pocket Folder (suggested not required)
- Inexpensive 9x11 sketchbook/journal, no lines and not a drawing pad (spiral bound recommended)
- Ultra Fine Tip Permanent Marker & Fine Tip Permanent Marker
- additional materials may be announced as needed.
If you are a Digital Photography student you will need the following supplies:
- Pencil & Eraser
- 2 Pocket Folder (for handouts)
- SD Card (optional, if using the school cameras)
- Memory Card Reader (we do have a few available, however it recommended to have your own)