Good Morning Jaguars! Today is Thursday, December 02, 2010 and here is your daily dose of the daily jag.
1. Remember you are required to wear scrubs tops and bottoms Monday – Thursday. You need to wear a scrub top even if you are wearing a sweatshirt over top. These will count as dress code violations. The current count of dress code violations is currently 4.
2. Attention ALL Club Presidents – There is a mandatory meeting this Thursday at lunch in D13 for all club presidents. If your club president cannot attend, please send your Vice President. All Clubs must be represented. Please arrange to get a pass for the lunch line on Thursday so that you are not late to the meeting. Again, Thursday at lunch in D13 is a mandatory meeting for all club presidents.
3. Attention all clubs! There is a Food Carnival coming up on Friday, December 10th. If your club would like to participate, you must submit your forms for approval to Student Government. Forms are available in D13 – Ms. O’Cuddehy’s room. The deadline for submission is next Tuesday (December 7th). Remember, your food items must conform to District guidelines.
4. Attention all Talent Show participants - there is a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, Dec 8th at lunch in Ms. Bilka's room.
5. Attention juniors and seniors: are you interested in taking a class next semester at Sacramento City College? If so there will be a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, December 8th at 5:30 that you must attend with a parent. This is a great opporunity and there are no costs to students, we will pay for your book and bus sticker. You must have a 2.7 total GPA on your most current high school transcript to qualify. See Ms. Lopez to sign up!
6. Important HOSA meeting Today at lunch in room C-14.
7. Hello Members of HPHS Black Student Union, There is a meeting today in room D-3. Meeting will start at 12:35. See you there!!!
8. Asian club will meet tomorrow in Ms. Bilka's room, B1
9. Women's Health club will be meeting this week at lunch in room C-13 on Friday. We will be finalizing our student membership.
10. The women’s volleyball club will play a match against the teachers on December 9th at 4:30pm. Come support our women’s team. See a first for HPHS see the girl’s team BEAT the teachers!
11. Students who were planning on donating canned foods and toys please drop off your donations to B-2. Show Mr. Bohman your items and write your name on the sign in list posted in his room. Please DO NOT drop them off to Ms. L she will not be there.
Well, that’s it for today’s news. Remember to have a great day and keep roaring on. ROAR!!!
The Daily Jag >