Good Morning Jaguars! Today is Wednesday, March 16, 2011 and here is your daily dose of the daily jag.
1. Mandatory Drama Club meeting today at lunch in D-16.
2. 2013 Club meeting today at Lunch, in Ms. Bilka's room.
3. Latino Club is meeting today in room C-13. Come share information, teach and learn about Hispanic Heritage . Doors will close at 12:40
4. This is a reminder that tomorrow, Thursday, we will have a BSU meeting in room D-3. Please bring your lunch. If you need to pick up lunch early from cafeteria, please see Mrs. Stewart for a lunch pass today."
5. Attention Juniors: Do you need help registering for the SAT or ACT tests for college? There will be workshops held next week @ lunch. See Ms. Lopez for more details and to sign up to attend!
6. March Movie Madness is being hosted by 2012 Club. The move has been changed. We will now be showing “Salt” afterschool at 3:30 on Thursday, March 17th. Tickets are just $5 and include free popcorn & drink. Tickets will be sold at lunch and afterschool.
7. St. Patrick’s day grams will be on sale today at lunch. $4 for a full gram which includes green flowers, a card and a green pen/pencil.
8. Mandatory HOSA meeting this Thursday, March 17 at lunch in room C-14, please make sure to bring your competitive event guidelines.
9. Attention students who PLAN to purchase a yearbook. IF you want your name printed on the cover your yearbook you must purchase your yearbook by April 1st. See Ms.L for details
10. Attention AP students: the deadline to submit paperwork to sign up to take the AP exam is Friday April 1st! Turn in your paperwork as soon as possible to Ms. Lopez.
11. MESA students, listen up! Again I say, MESA Students listen up! Today's mandatory meeting will be held in Mrs. Shatraw's room D3. If you are coming on the PRE MESA DAY field trip this SATURDAY you MUST attend! We will also be finalizing plans for the Jedediah Smith Field trip planned tomorrow after school, remember you can get two hours of community service for the event!
Well, that’s it for today’s news. Remember to have a great day and keep roaring on. ROAR!!!