Good Morning Jaguars! Today is Tuesday, April 26, 2011 and here is your daily dose of the daily jag.
1. 2013 Club will meet in Ms. Bilka's room, tomorrow at lunch
2. Latino Club is meeting tomorrow at lunch in room C-13 at lunch.
3. Juniors and seniors: Buy your prom tickets at lunch in the quad. $40 per person. Prom is May 21st, 7-11 at the Pagoda in Downtown Sacramento.
4. There will be a car wash fundraiser for Graduation this Saturday. It will be from 11 - 4 at the Valero Gas Station on the corner of Broadway and Riverside. Spread the word!
5. Seniors who are applying for the Diploma of Excellence please make sure you are doing the following tasks:
1) Giving your name to both Ms. Meltvedt and Mr. Shaw today or tomorrow to state if you are applying for the diploma.
2) Turning in all of your community service forms and internship papers to Ms. Meltvedt by this Friday April 29th in order to comply with the May 2nd deadline.
Depression/Suicide Fact: People who have committed suicide are also diagnosed with other psychiatric issues such as depressions, when it could have been prevented.
Did you know? Princess Diana admitted to having depression on a BBC program. She said the stress of being married to the Prince, becoming a new mom and dealing with paparazzi was just too much for her to handle.
Well, that’s it for today’s news. Remember to have a great day and keep roaring on. ROAR!!!
The Daily Jag >