Good Morning Jaguars! Today is Friday, November 18, 2011and here is your daily dose of the daily jag.
1. Remember there is a Food Faire at lunch today. There will lots of delicious foods for sale.
2. We raised 234 cans as a school for the canned food drive. Thank you to Ms. Bilka who is dropping them all off at the Sacramento Food Bank in Oak Park. Thanks to all who promoted and donated.
3. Students wishing to sign up to play flag football against New Tech on December 3, please see Ms. Stepanchuk! We still need at least 8 more players!
4. Attention ALL students interested in trying out for the soccer team there is a mandatory meeting in C-2 Tuesday Nov 29th. You must attend to tryout.
5. Children's Foster Home Toy Drive is going on through Dec 9th. You can receive extra credit in Ms. Bilka's or Ms. L's class or you can receive 2 hours of community service. The ornaments are on the table in the office. Grab one to buy a gift for a foster child today. Turn gifts into Ms. L or Ms. Bilka NO Later than Dec 9th.
Well, that’s it for today’s news. Remember to have a great day and keep roaring on. ROAR!!!
The Daily Jag >