We earned 24 "Whole Class Keva Planks" (for a classroom PBiS reward) and had a "Dress-up" day on October 15, 2014
The Kindergarten class of 2013-2014 adapted a classroom clean-up song into a "Green-up day" song and submitted it as a "play" during VERMONTIVATE.
It goes like this,
Everybody do your share"
We participated in "Vermontivate" in May of 2013 as well. This is an online game with the goal of sharing new ideas and thinking outside the box about how to make our world a better place for future generations. Nick Lange (one of our Dad's) is one of the co-authors. Check out vermontivate.com for more information.
This was our "Joy to the World" submission which received the honor of "play of the week!" ENJOY!!!
" I ensure that each child learns and experiences success! I hold high expectations and encourage risk-taking while modeling effective communication, active self-control and unconditional love"
*Level 2 Educators License (K-6 endorsement)
*Highly Qualified Teacher Status
*MA Education -2010- Southern New Hampshire University
*BA Elementary Education- 2001- Johnson State College
*BA Psychology- 2001- Johnson State College
*Jolly Phonics Trainer
* 10 years as a full day Kindergarten Teacher
* 6 weeks as a long-term Kindergarten substitute teacher
* 1 year as a certified teacher on the Special Education Team
* 1 year as a 21st Century afterschool program coordinator
* 1 year as a Paraprofessional (in a 2:1 intensive needs placement)
* 1 year as a Creative Learning After-school program teacher
* 6 years as an Assistant Summer Recreation Director
* 1 year as a Preschool Teacher
* 2 years as a Toddler Teacher
* 8 years as Little League Softball Coach
* 1 year as a T-ball coach
* MANY years as a substitute teacher in a variety of childcare/preschool/ Elem. school settings as well as babysitting and being a Nanny...And, I actually grew up in an in-home daycare:)
Teaching is who I am;
it's my life, my passion and my pleasure...
I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!!!