We participated in "Vermontivate" last year. This is an online game with the goal of sharing new ideas and thinking outside the box about how to make our world a better place for future generations. Nick Lange (one of our Dad's) is one of the co-authors. Check out vermontivate.com for more information. We will plan to participate again this spring:)
This was our "Joy to the World" submission which received the honor of "play of the week!" ENJOY!!!
" I ensure that each child learns and experiences success! I hold high expectations and encourage risk-taking while modeling effective communication, active self-control and unconditional love"
*Level 2 Educators License (K-6 endorsement)
*Highly Qualified Teacher Status
*MA Education -2010- Southern New Hampshire University
*BA Elementary Education- 2001- Johnson State College
*BA Psychology- 2001- Johnson State College
*Jolly Phonics Trainer
* 9 years as a full day Kindergarten Teacher
* 6 weeks as a long-term Kindergarten substitute teacher
* 1 year as a certified teacher on the Special Education Team
* 1 year as a 21st Century afterschool program coordinator
* 1 year as a Paraprofessional (in a 2:1 intensive needs placement)
* 1 year as a Creative Learning afterschool program teacher
* 5 years as an Assistant Summer Recreation Director
* 1 year as a Preschool Teacher
* 2 years as a Toddler Teacher
* 8 years as Little League Softball Coach
* MANY years as a substitute teacher in a variety of childcare/preschool settings as well as babysitting and being a Nanny. And, I actually grew up in an in-home daycare:)
Teaching is who I am; it's my life, my passion and my pleasure...
I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!!!