Mrs. Ramsey's contact information:
" I ensure that each child learns and experiences success! I hold high expectations and encourage risk-taking while modeling effective communication, active self-control and unconditional love"
*Level 2 Educators License (K-6 endorsement)
*Highly Qualified Teacher Status
*MA Education -2010- Southern New Hampshire University
*BA Elementary Education- 2001- Johnson State College
*BA Psychology- 2001- Johnson State College
*Jolly Phonics Trainer
* 11 years as a full day Kindergarten Teacher
* 6 weeks as a long-term Kindergarten substitute teacher
* 1 year as a certified teacher on the Special Education Team
* 1 year as a 21st Century Afterschool program coordinator
* 1 year as a Paraprofessional (in a 2:1 intensive needs placement)
* 1 year as a Creative Learning After-school program teacher
* 6 years as an Assistant Summer Recreation Director
* 1 year as a Preschool Teacher
* 2 years as a Toddler Teacher
* 8 years as Little League Softball Coach
* 1 year as a T-ball coach and 1 year as a rookie ball coach
* MANY years as a substitute teacher in a variety of childcare/preschool/ Elem. school settings as well as babysitting and being a Nanny...And, I actually grew up in an in-home daycare:)
Teaching is who I am;
it's my life, my passion and my pleasure...
I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!!!