- Attention senior class officers and historians: We will have a meeting during BUG this morning in the office conference room
- The last day to order yearbooks will be May 15. Students should visit the Jostens' Website and locate Homer-Center High School Yearbook to order. Please see Mrs. Olinger or Mr. Buffone if you have any questions.
- Some guidance news today….10th and 11th graders: The IUP Fall 2017 Dual Enrollment application is available at the website on the bottom of your screen, and the directions to look at course options for fall is included in that paperwork as well. See a Guidance Counselor with any questions.
- HC TADD reminds you to show your appreciation for everything our building secretaries/administrative professionals: Mrs. Collins, Guidance Office; Mrs. Smyers, attendance Office; Mrs. Mechling and Mrs. Cavalier, Main Office do for our school. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.
- Seniors that are planning to attend IUP in the fall, if you are interested in working in the athletic department, stop in and see Mrs. Collins for more information.
- Seniors, if you are planning to attend Penn State Main Campus in the fall and are majoring in Math, stop in the guidance office for a scholarship opportunity.
- The Homer Center Parks and Recreation Department will be accepting applications for lifeguards for the 2017 season. Applications are due Monday May 1st. Please see Mrs. Maggio in the library if you are interested.
- Breakfast today is sausage breakfast pizza and peaches
- Lunch today is meatball sub, oven fries, celery sticks, fresh apple slices, and pineapple tidbits. You can also get a chicken patty, PBJ, chef salad, or pizza.