- Just a reminder that the library, LGI, and auditorium are closed today for the Heritage Conference Impromptu Speech Competition.
- Attention Interact Club members. This is a reminder that you and your family are invited to the Interact Club Induction Ceremony which will be held on Monday, March 27 at 6:00 in the LGI. If you are able to donate cookies for this event, please bring them to Mr. Hall's room Friday or Monday. See Mr. Hall if you have any questions about this induction ceremony.
- Friday will be the last day to purchase Spanish Club lollipops. They are on sale today and tomorrow for 3 for $1.00.
- Make plans to see The Class of 2017's production of "Anne of Green Gables" on Tuesday March 28th at 7:00 PM. This story of an orphan and her attempt to win the approval of her adoptive mother will make you smile and warm your hearts. Tickets are $5.00 and are available at the door. There will be a full-cast dress rehearsal on Saturday at 7:00 AM.
- News from the guidance office….Seniors: The Indiana County Garden Club and the Bernie Smith Scholarships are now available in the Guidance Office. Also, any senior pursuing a manufacturing related program after high school. The Jack Clark scholarship apps are available in Guidance.
- Also, students interested in Dual Enrollment through IUP. The Fall 2017 dual enrollment application is available on the IUP website now.
- Breakfast today is Belgian Waffle, bacon, and pineapple.
- Lunch today is soft taco, seasoned corn, fresh banana, and chilled applesauce.
- You can also get a chicken patty, PBJ, chef salad, or pizza.