HSD Gmail Support Links
Getting Started Gmail Tips
- Signature A signature is a bit of text (such as your contact information or a favorite quote) that’s automatically inserted at the bottom of every message you send.
- Your Gmail Picture What face would you like to present to the world?
- Toolbar Buttons The Gmail toolbar lets you take action on your messages. Some buttons, like Archive, Spam, and Labels, only show up if you've selected or opened a message.
- Inbox Styles and Settings Your inbox can be organized into tabs like Social and Promotions, or into sections like Unread, Starred, and Important
- Searching Gmail The search box is at the top of your Gmail screen. Refine your search by clicking the arrow in the search box, and entering your search in the appropriate fields.
- Archiving Messages Archiving removes messages from your inbox, but keeps them in your account so that you can always find them later.
The rollout of the new Google Drive UI as the default user experience will occur in early April.
In the first half of May at the earliest, Google will remove the option to return to the old Drive UI via the Settings drop down. At least two weeks before the removal of the option to return to the old Drive UI, we will show a notification in the Drive UI about the upcoming change.
Please note that the new Drive UI does not work with older unsupported browsers prior to and including Chrome 23, Firefox 23, IE9 and Safari 6, so it’s important to upgrade to a supported browser to ensure continued access to Drive.