Holy Family School is a Catholic faith-centered community, which serves the “whole child” integrating spiritual and intellectual growth by nurturing faith, encouraging responsible behavior, and stimulating academic achievement.
Holy Family School provides a Catholic centered education based on the love and concern for the child as a total person created by God. The religious and academic natures of our school are irrevocably entwined. In order to foster the spirit of Christ’s love, we recognize each child as an individual and work to meet his or her needs. Holy Family School accepts as our responsibility the goal of academic excellence that is achieved by appropriately challenging each child in the learning process. Although strong academic content is integral to our curriculum, we stress the process of learning in order to prepare our students to be viable members within their church, chosen profession and their community.
• We believe each child is special in the eyes of God and we strive to develop his or her individual gifts while centering the student in a faith community.
• We believe the development of basic skills, critical thinking, decision-making abilities, and creative talents are all components of the educational process.
• We believe individual needs are met through the recognition of differences in developmental rates and learning modalities and adapting curriculum using a variety of techniques and teaching styles to meet those needs.
• We believe students develop best in a safe, comfortable learning environment that provides opportunities to grow in confidence.
• We believe involvement in religious activities, academic achievements, extracurricular and school sponsored social events, and health and physical education activities help students develop a positive self-image.
• We believe that fostering the values of faith, hope, and love, through religion classes, bi-monthly school masses, daily prayer, Para-liturgical services, mission activities, and Catholic Schools Week festivities helps to give our students a solid foundation to meet the world’s challenges and participate in celebrating our love for God and others.
Faith, Discipline, and Responsibility