Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!
- If you have to make test corrections (for test/quiz graded a 59 or below), please make the corrections on a separate piece of paper and submit the corrections the next day.
Other Web-Sites to check out:
You can call my classroom voicemail at
May 27, 2016
Reading: **We are now in the genre of Historical Fiction**
- If you would like extra credit, you can write up a book review using the guidelines given in class. It is due one week before the marking period ends.
- Read for 30 minutes
- Please be aware that you will be quizzed every four chapters in The Devil's Arithmetic...The quizzes are multiple choice format...review the chapters in order to "study"
- Use study guide that went home...Parents, please be sure to sign off at the beginning of Lesson 20 so we know the lesson was listened to on-line...Thanks!
- WW 20 A,B, and C due 6-2
- WW 20 D, Review, and test 6-7
- Grammar Test: June 9...please use study guide that went home today 5-27