- If you have to make test corrections (for test/quiz graded a 59 or below), please make the corrections on a separate piece of paper and submit the corrections the next day.
Other Web-Sites to check out:
You can call my classroom voicemail at
April 29, 2016
Reading: **We are now in the genre of Historical Fiction**
- If you would like extra credit, you can write up a book review using the guidelines given in class. It is due one week before the marking period ends.
- Read for 30 minutes
- Please be aware that you will be quizzed every four chapters in The Devil's Arithmetic...The quizzes are multiple choice format...review the chapters in order to "study"
- Devil's Arithmetic quiz Chs 5-7...May 2 (open book)
- Cold Read Test Wed. May 4...Pls use study guide that went home today 4-28
- Extra Credit Feature Article due on Wednesday May 18th. You can write is on another topic you would love to write about...No works cited needed
- Use study guide that went home...Parents, please be sure to sign off at the beginning of Lesson 17 so we know the lesson was listened to on-line...Thanks!
- WW 17 A,B, and C due 4-28
- WW 17 D, Review, and Test 5-3...Pls use study guide that went home today 4-27