"Like" us on Facebook at "Holliston SEPAC" and get all upcoming event details!
CARE program now available! Have you heard of the new program that we are now implementing at HPD? It's called the C.A.R.E program. CARE stands for Children And Residents Encounter. This program is aimed at helping police gather information about special needs individuals and develop a relationship with residents in our community. To enroll in the program or to inquire further about how it works, please visit our website www.hollistonpolice.com All of the forms and available information can be found under the "Online Forms" tab on our website.
New Welcome Kit now available! Ask your School Service Administrator for one!
Printable Goals Calendar: A printable planner for tweens with executive functioning issues by Understood.org available here!
3/20/17, 7-9pm, Why it is Important to Teach
Your Child to Become a Better
SocialLearner? PTO and SEPAC, Adams Auditorium. Details here! Ongoing Support Group, First and third Wednesday of each month, 6-8pm, Milford. Details here!
- Friends of Lurie Center, Coffee and Convo, typically 3rd Thursday of each month, 6:30pm.
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Aspergers/Autism Network has a list of events on their website
- Advocates has a list of events on their website.
- Therapro has free Saturday Seminars
- Adaptive Programs with Sudbury Park & Recreation
- New England Center for Children, Parent Education Seminars