Our goal in physical education is for everyone to learn to make healthy choices and feel successful when participating in a variety of activities. This enables students to develop a positive attitude toward physical activity and to develop healthy habits, which will hopefully continue throughout their lives.
Tennis shoes play an important role in your child’s safety and are a requirement for participation in PE class. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that all students come to PE EVERYDAY wearing proper tennis shoes or closed shoes. Uggs, crocs, sandals and dress shoes may be worn to school but will not be allowed in PE class. Students may wear other types of shoes to school but should bring tennis shoes or closed shoes with them and change before coming to PE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
Stanton Learning Center’s enrollment is bigger than ever. We need your help to keep the school and your children safe. EVERY child’s safety is important to us. It remains our highest priority to ensure that students enter and exit cars in a safe and organized way. We ask for everyone to correctly follow our new pick-up and drop-off procedures.
• Be your child’s best example. Please be courteous and follow all safety guidelines at all times.
• No supervision is provided prior to 7:30 a.m.
• Have all school materials including backpack and lunch ready before student exits vehicle.
• No cell phone usage is allowed.
• All parents dropping off must pull ahead to the furthest spot available so that as many cars as possible are able to drop off at the same time.
• After dropping off, parents will be aware of students and adults within the area, as well as other cars leaving.
• Students are dismissed from the gym at 7:40 a.m.
• Parents must watch for and follow all directions given by staff supervisors assisting during drop off.
Pre-K students should be dropped off at Stanton Gym. (PPCD drop off at the classroom)
· Breakfast will be served in the classrooms