1. Who was Galileo and what did he have to do with Newton?
2. Find a brief history of Newton and describe him in a paragraph.
3. Find the three laws of motion. Please write each on a half sheet of paper. Make sure you label each one. Then under the law simplify it in your own words to explain it.
4. On the back of the half sheet, please give an application (picture or drawing) for each law of motion. Under this picture explain how it shows the law, in your own words! (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE explanations.)
5. List all your sources. You must use at least three sites in addition to wikipedia
6. Find an activity that illustrates one of the three laws and be prepared to show and explain this activity in class.