- The final goal is to flip ON (UP) a light switch.
- Each student must have a minimum of 3 systems (elements/stages). Therefore each group must have a
minimum of 12 systems (elements/stages).
There is no upper limitation.
- For the three required elements:
- One must demonstrate a math/science concept already learned in
- Another must demonstrate a math/science concept that Mr. Law will
- And yet another demonstrate a math/science concept of your choosing.
- For each of the elements, a placard must be made. (specifications to be posted later)
- One of the elements must have a (vertical) level change of
at least 10” (inches).
- A majority of the materials used should be in the theme of
“School” (i.e. school supplies, items used in past projects)
Round 1 (Due Mon April 30, 2012)
Each student must draw a mock up/sketch of two their elements
(either separately or together).
For each mock up/sketch (only two systems), it must have a title of the concept
demonstrated & explain the concept demonstrated (about 2-3 sentences). It must also have a materials list of all materials used.
Every group must have a mock of all elements together