Before you can begin taking your class quizzes you will need to setup an account at Quizstar and register in the correct class. Watch the video tutorial below to see how to do this.
** Special Tip for watching video tutorials**
Many students find it helpful to open the video in one window and open the quizstar web site in another window. This way they can pause the video each time a step is completed and then do the step in the other window before continuing on with the video to see the next step. This way you only have to try and remember one step at a time!
Here are the steps to setup your account again in review:
- Go to the Quizstar Web site and Click "Sign Up"
- Fill out the form with your name, user name (your choice), and a password (something you will remember). Click "Register"
- On the next page click the link that says "Click here to search a new class."
- Now you will need to search for the correct class. Use the drop-down menu to select "Teacher Name" and search for "McKean."
- Choose the correct class and period from the list and click "Register"
- Again, confirm that you have registered for the correct class and period.
- Click the link to the "Classes" page to begin taking quizzes.
To begin taking quizzes:
- Click on the link for the "Untaken Quizzes."
- Locate the quiz that you want to take and click the "Take" button if you have any remaining attempts.
- Click "Start Quiz" after you have read through the instructions.
- Choose the best answer for each question and click "Next Page."
- When you finish the quiz you will get a page that has your total score. You can then review the questions to go back to the classes page to take more quizzes.