From 'file' to 'script.soapui'
This 'structured' script converter will convert xml file resources to script.soapui resources. The converted resource is then ready for execution through the ('execute' 'script.soapui') command.
- xmlSoapui<Res:file>: The name of the resource to convert (Resource of category file).This resource references a single xml workspace file as produced by SoapUI, or (since 1.7) a bundle containing such a file.
- soapui.project.path: (since 1.7) In case xmlSoapui is a bundle, we can indicate here the path to the xml workspace file relatively to the bundle's root
- converted<Res:script.soapui>: The name of the converted resource. (Resource of category script.soapui)
- if the script.soapui is a bundle, we must indicate the path of the xml workspace file either in the convert or the command instruction.
- if the path is indicated in both, the command instruction prevails
- if it is not indicated, the test will fail