This guide assume your Squash TM-Squash TA link is properly configured. If it's not the case, please refer to the 2 - Configuration part of the wiki.
Manage Automation servers :
To configure the automation servers, click on the administration link. Now you should the the following :
Click Automation servers (red square on the picture above). You are now in the Test Automation Servers Workspace
Test automation Servers Workspace
In the Test Automation Servers Workspace you can :
- Add a new serveur with the [Add a server] button
- Edit a server by clicking is name this give acces to Test Automation Servers Details Workspace.
- delete the server with the [delete] button
Automated Execution Server Details Workspace
In the Test Automation Servers Details Workspace you can :
- Rename the server with the [rename] button.
- Browse to the server URL with the Browse to link
- Edit the URL, login, password by clicking the corresponding field.
- Allow to choose the server when running the test by checking the box. More details about this functionality (2.2 - Configuring TM).
To manage projects, click on the administration link. Now you should the the following :
Click Projects (red square on the picture above). You are now in the Project Workspace.
Click on the project name to acces Project Details Workspace.
Scroll down to Test automation management.
Test automation management
In Test automation management
you can :
- Add a job with the [+] button.
- Browse to the Job url with the link in Job URL
- Edit the job with the  button
- Delete the job with the [delete] button
In the Edit Job you can :
- Change the job name in Squash TM
- Change the associated Squash TA job
- Specify possibles slave(s) servers to use for this job. For more information about this feature, please see 2.2 - Configuring TM