South Side Elementary School will teach students to grow responsibly, to encourage academics and attitudes through hard work, and to become
Responsible students and
Academics and Attitudes
South Side Elementary School's ideal future includes respectful, responsible, cooperative, and well-educated students and faculty. The school will be a safe and nurturing environment where each student feels successful and valued.
children can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- In order for students to be successful,
cooperation must exist among home, school, and community.
- We provide a safe environment
which promotes learning and meets the needs of students and staff.
- We provide every student the opportunity to
acquire the fundamental skills of education to meet their utmost potential.
- We incorporate various teaching strategies and
technologies to accommodate the learning styles of individual students.
- Each student should be held responsible for their
grades and behavior.
- We provide a curriculum that will challenge
students of differing talents.
- Teachers must clearly communicate expectations for
- Our school’s policies are clearly outlined in our