01 .____________ ____________? 怎麼了？
02. ____________? 隨便你
03. ____________ ____________. 好的
04. Are ____________ ____________? 你確定？
05. ____________ I ____________ you? 我能幫您什麼忙嗎？
06. ____________ you ____________. 拿去吧。
07. ____________ ____________ ____________! 讓我們做吧!
08. ____________ ____________, ____________? 抱歉，先生。
09. ____________ ____________. 夠了!
10. I ____________. 我要辭職。
11. She ____________ ____________ a ____________. 她應徵一份工作。
12. ____________ it is. 在這裡。
13. ____________ your ____________ ____________? 你最喜愛的食物是什麼?
14. It's very ____________. 非常感人。
15. Please ____________ ____________. 請別再哭了。
16. I am ____________我準備好了。
17. It's ____________ ____________. 這很尋常。
18. I ____________ ____________ it. 我不敢相信。
19. ____________ a ____________ ____________. 四處看了一下
20. I ____________ no ____________. 我別無選擇。
21. I don't __________. 我不同意。
22. __________you __________ __________？ 您看過了嗎？
23. __________ __________. 拜託。
24. __________ __________it. 想想看！
25. I'm not __________. 我不確定。
26. I __________ __________. 我不知道。
27. __________a __________. 請稍等。
28. You're __________ __________. 您很幸運
29. I've __________ __________my __________. 我已經決定了
30. __________you __________. 到時見。
31. __________ __________? 多少錢？
32. That's __________. 一點也沒錯。
33. That was a __________ __________, __________ ________? 真是一頓美好的晚餐，不是嗎？
34. It __________ __________. 它看起來真漂亮。
36. Don't __________ __________. 別傻了。
37. I am __________ __________you. 我正在等你。
38. __________. 精確地，確切地
39. I just don't __________the __________. 我就是沒有時間。
40. Don’t __________ __________it too __________. 不需要太擔心。
You Can Do for Your Mom to Show Your Appreciation
Make her a card
Take her to dinner
Give her a hug
Show your appreciation by saying it
Do something you two used to do it together
Tell her that you are grateful for things she did for you
Fix things for her
Help her on housework
Take her out to relax
(Make your own one)
Fast Food Restaurant
W: Waiter C: Customer
W: Good morning! May I help you?
C: Yes, I ‘d like , please.
W: Any drinks?
C: , please.
W: Large, medium, or small?
C: , please.
W: For here or to go?
W: Anything else?
C: No. How much?
W: Ok! It’s Here you go. Enjoy your meal. dollars.
C: Thank you!
Hamburger 漢堡 French fries 薯條 coke 可樂 Fried chicken 炸雞 Egg tart蛋塔 cheeseburger 起司堡 corn soup 玉米濃湯
Ice cream 冰淇淋 coffee咖啡 tea 茶 salad 沙拉 milk 牛奶 cake 蛋糕 Sandwich三明治
套餐 set meal
外帶 to go
餐廳經理 restaurant manager
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree-tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white
____1. This candy is soft and ____. I like it.
A. cloudy B. chewy C. heavy D. windy
____2. My favorite ____ is papaya, and my brother likes guava the most.
A. price B. sport C. fruit D. nature
____3. Bill: I don’t like spicy food.
Dave: I don’t, ____.
A. either B. other C. already D. neither
____4. Nick usually ____ eight hours a night.
A. sleeps B. talks C. sings D. shops
____5. Mr. and Mrs. Stone are our ____. They live next door.
A. dumplings B. neighbors C. popcorn D. snowmen
____6. Look! The cat is eating the ____.
A. mouth B. music C. math D. mouse
____7. The ____ from my house to the zoo is about 10 miles.
A. package B. interview C. ground D. distance
____8. Learning Chinese is hard for Hank, but he doesn’t ____.
A. run after B. give up C. find out D. put down
____9. There is little gas in the ____. We must drive to the gas station first.
A. tank B. castle C. island D. corner
____10.To cut the watermelon, you need a ____.
A. chopstick B. knife C. fork D. spoon
____11.There are cars parked on both ____ of the road.
A. ways B. tops C. sides D. ends
____12.The pies are in the ____. They will be ready in ten minutes.
A. dish B. oven C. teapot D. east
____13.Cindy plays the violin in the school ____.
A. giant B. band C. floor D. sign
____14.Kids at the camp sleep in ____ at night.
A. teams B. waves C. doors D. tents
____15.Sometimes Mr. Brown performs ____ tricks in class. His students love them.
A. magic B. comic C. story D. swing
Jack: Hi, Judy. Do you want something sweet?
Judy: Hi, Jack. You got candy for us? Sure. I would love one.
Jack: __1__ of candy do you like, Judy?
Judy: I like hard candy. Do you have Fruit Funnies?
Jack: Sure. What __2__ your favorite flavor?
Judy: Grape. Do you have that flavor?
Jack: Of course. How about you, Sandy?
Sandy: I love soft and chewy candy.
Jack: Mango Chews?
Sandy: I love those. __3__, Jack.
____1. A. What kind B. What color C. How many D. How much
____2. A. does B. do C. is D. are
____3. A. Fine B. Sorry C. Poor you D. Thanks
Ben sees something under a desk. It is __4__. His sister, Mary, sees it, too. She __5__ and jumps up on a chair. What is that? It is a cockroach. Mary is afraid of cockroaches. Ben says to Mary, “__6__ afraid, sister. I can kill it with some spray.”
____4. A. move B. moves C. moving D. moved
____5. A. screams B. laughs C. paints D. prepares
____6. A. Be no B. Not to be C. Don’t D. Don’t be
Sue couldn’t start her car this morning. What was the problem? __7__ the battery dead? Did the oil need to be changed? Sue looked under the __8__ to check. Neither was the problem. Suddenly, Sue remembered something. She forgot __9__ more gas on her way home yesterday. She ran out of it.
____7. A. Was B. Were C. Did D. Does
____8. A. bottom B. cage C. hood D. lamp
____9. A. get B. to get C. getting D. got
The city of Yingge is a great place to enjoy pottery. There is an old street __10__ people can buy different pottery. The pottery is for art or for everyday use. There is also a ceramics museum where visitors can see the old pottery tools. They can also see how pottery __11__ in a hot kiln in the museum. Sounds fun, __12__? Plan a one-day trip to Yingge now!
____10. A. when B. which C. where D. what
____11. A. is baking B. has baked C. were baking D. is baked
____12. A. doesn’t it B. didn’t it C. isn’t it D. can’t it
Career Camp is a day camp. Some kids go to Career Camp for a week in the summer. They __13__ different careers. Today, the campers are visiting the TV station. Rob and Susie __14__ them into the studio. The kids can make their own TV show. It can __15__ a lot of fun.
____13. A. look around B. pick up C. learn about D. try on
____14. A. lead B. wake C. hunt D. kick
____15. A. have B. take C. do D. be
I __________ know __________ to __________.
__________ are you __________ __________?
__________ __________ you __________ __________ the kitchen?
The __________ place __________ __________ is at the __________.
__________ __________ many __________ of classes.
You are the best. 您是最棒的老師
A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher.