Welcome to Mental Health Counseling at Kauai Community College! We offer personal counseling, consultation, and coaching to help students improve their mental health and wellness.
Our free, confidential services help students:
- Adjust to college life
- Learn healthy ways to cope with stress
- Enhance personal relationships
- Receive treatment for depression, anxiety, and substance abuse
- Cope with crisis (including domestic violence, sexual assault, and thoughts of suicide)
- Create balance in their lives
- Clarify educational plans and life goals
- Manage ADHD and other disorders
- Receive psychiatric referrals
Please contact us to schedule a confidential consultation.