A library catalog is a database which contains the records of all the books, DVDs, and videotapes in a library. Hawai'i Voyager is the online library catalog for all the books in the University of Hawai'i libraries, including the Leeward CC Library. Use the Hawai'i Voyager catalog whenever you want to find books in our library.
Navigating to Hawai'i Voyager catalog from the library's website
Under "Research Tools" select Voyager Library Catalog aka Hawai'i Voyager
1. A keyword search for homelessness and hawaii. Voyager automatically adds a Boolean "AND" between individual keywords.
2. Leeward CC is the default Quick Limit. This limit guarantees your searches retrieve items available at our library
3. Keyword searching is the default search type
4. The search retrieved six results
5. Search type, terms, and limits are displayed
6. Click the title to view the full item record
7. Review the full item record for useful information
8. Subjects are the controlled vocabulary (subject headings) used to classify the item within the Voyager catalog. Use subject headings for more precise searches
9. Summary/Abstract and Web Site/Electronic Resource provide further details
10. Get This Item is where you can request a copy from another UH system library
11. The "Holdings" indicate the number of available copies and their locations throughout the UH system
Go to Section 4.3.1 E-books
Part 4 Search >