If you are a veteran or an eligible dependent, you may be eligible for VA educational benefits. Forms for educational benefits are processed through our Admissions & Records Office or the Veterans Administration Office. For more information, please contact us: 
phone: 808.245.8225

Veterans Administration (VA) Students
Transcripts are required for VA Students, however, VA Students do not need to submit a Transcript Evaluation Request Form. Kauai Community College will automatically evaluate and grant prior credit for previous education and training, if appropriate.