TRS Information

Remember your MyTRS account is full of useful information.  All TRS members should become familiar with this website.  A link to MyTRS  is provided on the left menu of this websites homepage.
Name Change?
You must notify TRS in writing if you have a name change. The letter must contain your social security number, signature and a copy of your marriage license or court order reflecting the change. Please contact the Administration office for HISD records update as well.

Change of address?
Please notify the Administration office of any mailing address change.  We will update TRS electronically for you.

What are MyTRS rewards? 
You can access the rewards website from your MyTRS account. This website offers discounts on many products and services.