In order to facilitate a smooth transition to our high school and provide the best academic program for your child, we ask that you follow the procedure outlined here:Acceptable forms of residency proof:
Click here for the Pre-Registration form to start the enrollment process in our school for the 2017-2018 school year. If, you are planning on enrolling in our school for the current school year please contact Stacey Smith directly at email@example.com
Provide 1 form of residency proof to the attention of Stacey Smith - Registrar. Mail, fax, and email are all acceptable.
- Current Tax Bill
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Lease Agreement
All records from the current school your child attends need to be sent to Hanover High School (attn: Stacey Smith, Registrar).
Required records include:
*If your child has received, or is in the process of evaluation for Special Education and/or 504 services, your school's Special Education/504 Coordinator must contact the HHS Special Education Coordinator at 603-643-3431, ext. 2111.
- Immunization/Health Records
- Official Transcript from your school
- Grades in progress
- Former school course selections for current/upcoming year
- Attendance record
- Disciplinary record from your high school
- Test data including Diagnostic Test Results and Psycho-educational Reports
- SPED/504* records if applicable (include the name of your SPED/504 Coordinator)
You will be contacted via email with further information.
Please contact Stacey Smith for any further questions regarding enrolling your child : New Student FAQs:
- How will we decide which courses my child should take?
- All 9th graders are required to take placement exams. Your child may be required to take placement tests in math, science, and foreign languages. The Guidance Counselor will determine this after academic records are reviewed.
- My child is interested in playing a sport, whom do I contact ?
- Please contact Mike Jackson, A.D., ext. 2115 for information about joining HHS athletic teams.
- My child is interested in participating in theatre, whom do I contact ?
- Please contact Amy Good, ext. 2802 for information about joining HHS theatre program.