Welcome to the Habitat for Humanity of Dane County Bid Room
Through volunteer labor and donations of money, materials, and professional services Habitat builds and rehabilitates simple, decent, affordable homes with the help of our partner families. Habitat homes are sold to partner families at no profit. Homes are affordable for partner families with a zero-percent interest loan. Homeowners pay monthly mortgage payments to Habitat and then those payments are used to build more Habitat houses.
We appreciate your consideration of a tax-deductible donation of materials and/or labor for this project. If this is your intent, please indicate what you are willing to donate, and the associated value as a part of your proposal.
- Subcontractors are required to have a certificate of liability and worker's comp insurance on file with our office listing Habitat for Humanity of Dane County as additionally insured.
- Subcontractors will be required to provide lien release waivers for payment.
- Subcontractors are responsible for ensuring all work is completed in compliance with the appropriate building code.
- Subcontractors arrange for the needed inspections. Please keep the project contact informed of the approximate timeline for inspections to be completed.
- Subcontractors are responsible for removing debris and/or waste generated by their work. Waste containers may be available on the work site. Please inquire for the location of waste containers.
- Bids must include a minimum of a 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Bids should not include sales tax. Our state sales tax exempt # is ES31125.
- Bids should include any delivery, shipping, or trucking charges
Bidders can view and download plans and specs at the links below. Plans are for bid only. Winning bidders should check with HFHDC that they have final version of plans before beginning work. Those who prefer a hard copy can request a printed a set of 11'x17" plans for $15 (please phone ahead so we can get them ready)
NEW PROJECT OPEN FOR BID
"New Model", Prairie Clover Court, Sun Prairie - Summer 2016 Start
2016 PROJECTS CLOSED FOR BID
Submit completed bids by the due date to:
Adam Helt-Baldwin - Construction Manager
- Via email at email@example.com
- Via fax at 608-255-1823
- Via hardcopy via USPS or hand delivered to our office located at 1014 Fiedler Lane, #29, Madison, WI 53713
If you have any further questions, please call 608-516-1194
Habitat for Humanity of Dane County, Inc. does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression