Required Documents

When you come to enroll, please bring the following documentation with you:

Illinois State ID or Driver’s License and utility bill with current address
Social Security Card
Proof of Citizenship
       - Birth Certificate
       - School Records
       - Certificate of Citizenship
       - Passport
       - Green Card
       - Work Permit
       - DD214 
Proof of Income
       - Employment  pay-stub or W2 form
       - Unemployment Letter
       - Last Pay-stub
SSI Award Letter
Public Aid Eligibility Letter or Print out of benefits
Relative / Friends
       - Letter from relative or friend whom you may be living with or supporting you at the time
       - Spouse’s last pay-stub or W2 from
Official Shelter or Institution Letter stating how long you have been residing there.