Welcome to the GWAEA iPad Project! This site will provide information and advice for Grant Wood AEA schools and employees to use as they utilize these devices as learning resources for the students they work with.
This site has numerous resources relating to the use of the iPad in education, and is updated regularly to include some of the latest developments from Apple and iOS app developers.
Please feel free to share this site with other educators using iPads at school, and let us know if there are any additions you would like to see on this site.
Image courtesy of Apple.com
- GWAEA User Group: How are you using your iPad? Share your success stories and find out about new apps to use.
- App Recommendations: Each week we feature a new iPad app and give ideas about how to use it with students.
- iPads & Education: Looking for inspiration? Want to see how other educators use their iPads? Find out here.
- Great Free Apps: Some of the best iPad apps are free apps. Browse our growing collection of truly great apps here.
- iPad App Tutorials: Watch our custom app tutorials to learn more about how to use your growing collection of apps.
- FaceTime Directory: Add your FaceTime Apple ID to our GWAEA FaceTime and Messages directory.
- App Evaluation Rubrics: Learn how best to evaluate the usefulness of an educational app with these rubrics.