Part of the 21st Century Learning Institute expectation is for participants to provide some type of professional development at the local level (district/building/grade level). This can take place in a variety of formats. Here are some examples:
* Present to the district/building staff on a 21st Century Skill
* Lead a hands on technology training during a district PD day
* Lead a professional learning community or grade level team on integrating a piece of technology into instruction
* Do a training for your districts administrative team on a technology tool
* Complete a parent training on tech tools that they can use to enhance instruction at home
I'm sure there are much more! If you have any questions about the PD you will be providing please ask!!
Once you have completed the PD for your district/staff/team, please take a few minutes and fill out the form to the right ---->
Fill the form out for each session you lead!