1. In Google Drive, go to Calendar.
2. Click the triangle on My Calendars and choose "Add New Calendar"
3. Name the calendar to correspond to the class/website. Checkmark "Share this Calendar" and "Make Public". Make sure when you are adding events, use the drop-down to choose the correct calendar. It will default to the calendar that is titled with your name.
4. On this page, click insert - calendar, check the website calendar and choose select.
5. Leave the defaults and click Save.
6. Save the page.
If you don't want to maintain a class calendar, go to "More" in the upper right and click Delete Page.