- "Create" and share a "Document"
- Go to Google Drive
- Click "Create" and click "Document"
- Title the "Document" = ex: 4_DigitalCitizenshipReflection_Curren
- Drop "document" into "Shared Folder"
- Write a 3-4 paragraph reflection about your Digital Citizenship Poster that addresses the following prompts (Make sure the spell check!
Paragraph 1 (3 sentences)
- What did you choose to communicate to the viewers of your poster? Explain why.
Paragraph 2 (4-5 sentences)
- What was your favorite part of your project?
- What were some challenges that you had with this project?
- Give a specific example of how you could use Google Drawing in other classes or outside of school.
Paragraph 3 (1-2 sentences for each question)
Please format your final document to reflect the following:
- How has the development of technology created new challenges and ethical dilemmas for people?
- How has the increase of social media affected Copyright and Fair Use?
- How can a person engage in responsible, safe, and respectful use of Social Media?
- How can a person protect their Digital Presence?
- Your Name in the top right corner
- Center and bold a title for your reflection. Call it Digital Citizenship Reflection.
- Spell Check!
- Capitalize "I" if talking about yourself.
- Make your paragraphs single spaced.