Please Attend one of the MCPS Board of Education Forums to Discuss What We Need From a New Superintendent
Make your voice heard and advocate for the students who are often forgotten in the discussions of closing the achievement gap. Remind folks we need all students to grow, no matter where they start from. Advanced learners have every right to expect a full year's education with differentiated instruction appropriate for their needs.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015, at 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Eastern Middle School, 300 University Boulevard, East Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Interpretation available in: Amharic, French, and Spanish
- Location: Walter Johnson High School, 6400 Rock Spring Drive, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Interpretation available in: Korean and Spanish
Thursday, March 5, 2015, at 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Gaithersburg High School, 101 Education Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Interpretation available in: Chinese, Korean, and Spanish
- Location: Paint Branch High School, 14121 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD 20866
- Interpretation available in: French, Spanish, and Vietnamese
You can also complete the brief online survey of what you want to see in a superintendent.