Welcome to Goldendale School District
Please take a moment to review all the great things happening at each of our three schools this year:
Good things happening at Goldendale Primary School:
- The PTO is collecting IGA receipt to earn dollars that go to programs that directly benefit our students; please turn yours into the school office
- The Leader in Me program is designed to teach students how to be happy and successful; there is a focus on a different healthy habit each month.
- The February Leader in Me focus is on Habit 6: Synergize - Together is Better!
- GPS was recognized by the state for continuous growth over the past three years in English Language Arts!
Current news from Goldendale Middle School:
- An after-school study program is available to students needing extra help, it is open on Wednesdays from 1:45-3:10: a great way to stay in good standing!
- Need directions to other schools in our athletic league? Click here for a list of directions to all league schools.
- Goldendale Middle School is home to a new branch of the FFA chapter at Goldendale High School. Mrs. Krieg, seventh grade science teacher, already has students signed up and learning about FFA projects, livestock judging, and other related activities.
What's cool at Goldendale High School:
- For students needing extra help in Math, Mr. Radcliffe offers after-school help on Tue & Thr of each week.
- For students needing extra help in English, Science, or History, a tutor is available to help you after-school on Wednesday's in Ms. Wahl's room
- The GEAR Up grant provides funding for the STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math programs
- FFA is selling metal signs through the High School Metals Fabrication Class; contact Mr. Krieg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
In accordance with Federal law, the Goldendale School District is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability and provides access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to John Westerman, Title IX, ADA/504, Civil Rights Compliance Officer of Goldendale School District No. 404, 525 Simcoe Drive, Goldendale WA 98620 or call (509) 773-5846 or email to email@example.com. Goldendale School District is an equal opportunity employer, complies with all Federal Rules and Regulations, and does not discriminate for all district employment opportunities.
En concordancia de la lay federal, Goldendale School District #404 prohibite de la discriminación cerca de sexo, raza/color, credo/religión, pais de origen, discapacidad o uso de un perro adiestrado o animal de asistencia, orientacion sexual, que incluye identidad o expression en general, grado military o veterano de guerra retirado con honores, o edad. También proporciona el acceso a los Boy Scounts of America y otros grupos juveniles designados. Para presentar una demande de discriminación, escriba a John Westerman, Oficial de Conformidad Title IX, ADA/504, Civil Rights of Goldendale School District #404, 525 Simcoe Drive, Goldendale WA 98620 o llame (509) 773-5846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Goldendale School District #404 es un patrón de igualidad de oportunidades, cumple con todas las Reglas Federales y Reglamento o reglamentacion y no discrimina para todas las oportunidades de empleo del distrito.