Alphabetical List of How To Topics: (if you don't see your topic please first use the search box found at the top right of this page; if you still don't see your topic please write up a trouble ticket)
grsu mail--Forward my grsu mail to my rsu mail
Adding to PLP in Infinite Campus: here
Please refer to the advisory web page. You can find the Advisory link on the WHS main page, For Students. Click here to be directed to this page.
WHS Tech Info
Here is the link for you to learn how to Open and Download a PowerPoint posted to our website.
Here's a video describing the steps to create a distribution list in Outlook.
Here's a link to a video to find and connect your F: to your MacAir.
Things to know about your new MacBook Air
1. The MacBook is brand new as though it just came from the Apple Store. You are the 1st to turn it on and use it.
a. At first start up you will be prompted to answer a few questions. Please refer to the step by step instructions below:
b. Use English for your language and press the Return Key
c. Select United States and then click on the Continue Button
d. Select US Keyboard and then click on the Continue Button
e. Select RSU14HS for the WiFi Network and then click on the Continue Button
f. Select the radio button in front of the “Don’t transfer any information now” option and then click on the Continue Button
g. At the Apple ID sign In window, select the radio button next to “Don’t sign in” and then click on the Continue Button – Select Skip ant the confirmation window.
h. In the Terms & Conditions window, click on the Agree Button and then click again in the confirmation window.
i. You should now be at the Create your Account screen. Just answer the questions completely and follow the prompts and soon you will be at your desktop.
2. Once at your desktop, an application called CrashPlan PROe will launch and guide you through creating your CrashPlan backup account. CrashPlan backs up everything you put in your documents folder – documents folder only. There is 5GB of space. You can place other types of files in the Documents folder and they will get backed up too.
3. You MUST have an Apple ID and a valid email account.
4. In order to access any applications the school department has purchased and licensed for your use, you will need to login to the App Store with your Apple ID. Some apps are available here while other apps can be obtained through “Self-Service” – see step 5.
5. Click Finder on your Dashboard (the farthest left icon with a blue/gray smiley face). On the left side of the “All My Files” window that pops up, click on Applications. On the right side of the window, scroll down to the Self-Service App and double click to open. This is where you can find MS Office 2011 and other applications you may find useful.
Any MLTI device user (staff, faculty
& students) may call the Apple Help Desk with questions. Help Desk
personnel will assign a case number for each call, and will attempt to resolve
the problem. If, in the opinion of Help Desk personnel, an MLTI device requires
repair, it must be given to the school’s Technical Lead, along with the case
number assigned by the Help Desk. The Technical Lead will try to troubleshoot
and repair an MLTI device, and if unsuccessful, will dispatch the MLTI device
to the MLTI Local Depot for repair.
MacAirs--MLTI training... some notes
MacAirs--adding a printer:
Follow this 43" video link for steps to adding a printer: http://youtu.be/KbUjctWxquk