Please click the links below to download the desired menu(s) in PDF format...

K-6 Menu          7-12 Menu

If you have any questions please contact Ericka Sloan at 692-9542 ext.6900 or email her via the link below.

Thank you!!

Greenwich Central School District uses the NutriKids Food Service Management System

As part of this system, parents now have access to mySchoolBucks - a secure, family friendly online system
that lets parents make prepayments to their children’s school meal accounts and track item purchases.

mySchoolBucks is your online portal to see information and pay your student's school related fees
such as meals, tuition, lab or library fees, athletic or club fees, sporting events, and more!

Adding funds to your students account is easy: 

First, access your account on mySchoolBucks and add your students.
If you have multiple children, you can make multiple deposits for each child during your transaction. 

Next, make a payment. The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, debit card or your checking account.
All payments are securely processed using our highly secure website and encryption.
All payments are quickly credited to your students account.

ATTENTION: If you were setup to receive email alerts when your child's balance dipped below a certain amount
you will need to log in to mySchoolBucks and set that again (see below)!!