All classes have been APPROVED for undergraduate college credit through Pittsburg State University.
Please register for each day you plan to attend by clicking the links to the left for the day(s) you want to attend.
Free* to Participating SIS Districts
The concept is simple:
• Attend as much or as little professional learning as you would like during the week
• Build your own schedule
• Learn new skills and enhance current skills while accumulating professional development points and college credit throughout the week
Experience up to a week of FREE* professional learning provided by Greenbush staff, regional consultants, and partner organizations! These workshops are free* to staff of participating Greenbush School Improvement Services Consortium districts. There is a $50 per day registration fee for non-participating districts.
*Material Fees may apply to some sessions, including Color Code.
*KAGAN sessions will have a per person fee. Days 3-4 of KAGAN will be $299 total per person. Day 5 of KAGAN will be $199 total per person. KAGAN requires attendees to have completed preceding courses first, so attendees of Days 3-4 must have completed Days 1-2. Likewise, attendees of Day 5 must have completed Days 1-4.
Greenbush University will be held from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day as follows:
• Registration begins at 8:00 AM
• Times for each morning session will be from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
• Afternoon sessions will run from 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day
College credit will be offered through Pittsburg State University. Every two sessions (any two AM or PM sessions or an AM and PM session) is eligible for .5 credit hour. The cost per .5 credit hour is $57.50 (an additional 2.75% fee will be added if paying with credit card). There is no additional work outside of the workshop for the college credit.
Seating is Limited...All Classes Will Be Filled on a First Come, First Served Basis.
Have questions or need help?
Sparkle Oehlert Lisa McAtee
Thank you to our Event Sponsor(s): Curriculum Associates