Following is a selected list of programs led by consultants from GR Global.
GR Global specializes in adjusting the training modules to the
GR Global Workshops Methodology
GR Global sees the importance of maximal fit between the development and the delivery of workshops to its clients. The institute uses creative and unique methodologies as much as possible.
The methodology for developing and delivery of workshop in GR Global is based on the following principals:
1. Adjusted to fit the needs – customizing the contents to the needs of the participants and to the specific characteristics of the organization, in order to create a link between the needs, goals and requirements of the organization and the participant’s needs.
2. Creating a link between the “field” and the theoretical material – combining up-to-date models with the field “work life” of the participants, in order to answer to their specific needs.
3. Experimental learning – much emphasis on the experimental learning, which enables a higher level of internalization and implementation of the learned topics.
4. Combining a variety of disciplines to create a more interesting and effective learning of the issues.
During the workshops, GR Global consultants use a wide variety of learning methods which include:
· Presenting theoretical models and research findings
· Group activities
· Personal activities and questionnaires
· Case studies
· Plenum and group discussions
· Analysis of dilemmas from the participants day-to-day work
· Simulations and role plays