Filling out Skyward activity forms
From the Gonzaga Prep Home Page (www.gprep.com) click on "Parents" in the upper right hand corner.
Next, click on "Skyward Family Access."
Use your personal credentials to log in. You should have received this by email.
Your login ID is your firstname.lastname (for example: john.doe)
- If your name consists of more than 8 characters, it will only be the first 8 characters of your first name, and first 8 characters of your last name. (For example, if your name is Elizabeth Whistlers, your login ID will be elizabet.whistler).
- If multiple people have the same name, a 3 digit number will be added to the end of each username, (john.doe001).
- After logging in for the first time, you will be required to change your password. Your password must consist of:
- A minimum of 12 character, but no more than 16 characters;
- Contain 3 of the 4 following:
- Upper case,
- Lower case
- A number,
- and/or a symbol.
- Cannot contain any portion of your name.
Once logged in, the following screen should display:
If your student wishes to participate in school athletics, click on 'Student Activity Form Update' to see the instructions for filling out the Student Activity Forms.
Click on your student's name. In this example, your student's name is "Jacob."
The required activity forms are:
- Emergency contacts, steps a - c. Only click on 'I have completed this step' after entering the health information.
- Emergency Information Release - An electronic signature is required. Click 'I have completed this step'.
- Code of Conduct - An electronic signature is required. Click 'I have completed this step'.
- Concussion Information - An electronic signature is required. Click 'I have completed this step'.
- Physical form is only required once every 2 years. This form should be printed and filled out by your physician prior to the first practice. If printed click 'I have completed this step'.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness (not shown in picture) - An electronic signature is required. Click 'I have completed this step'.
- Once you have completed all of the forms, click on '7. Complete Student Activity Form Update' - Make any desired changes.
- Submit Student Activity Form Update.
You may click on 'Mark Student Activity Form Update as not completed and make changes' if you have additional changes to make. NOTE: Once you leave this page, you will no longer have the option to update Activity Forms.
From this page you may also:
- Review your student's information;
- View your student's school schedule; and
- Review Health Information we have on file.