- If nanotechnology is used to target cancer cells, then it will be effective.
- If metallofullerene nanoparticles are used to target different types of cancer, then they will be effective.
- If metallofullerene nanoparticles are used to target healthy prostate cells, then they will not be effective.
- Dosage: As the dosage of metallofullerene nanoparticles increases when targeting any type of cancer, the number of cancer cells killed will also increase.
- Purity: If the purity of the metallofullerene nanoparticles is at 99%, then more cells will be killed than at 95% purity.