|1. A collection of wild or unusual animals, especially for exhibition.|
2. An enclosure where wild or unusual animals are kept or exhibited.
3. A diverse or varied group.
|1. A profit or benefit in addition to a salary or wages.|
2. Broadly: The benefits of a position or office.
3. A gratuity or tip for services performed.
4. Anything to which someone has or claims the sole right.
A deceptive device or stratagem.|
|1. Manner or bearing, especially as expressive of mood, attitude, or personality; demeanor.|
2. Aspect; appearance.