SHORT TERM STAY
Our Heritage Respite Program
When one is caring for a senior and needs a temporary respite, one should consider the Short Term Stay program at Golden Heritage.
Organized for stays to give caregivers a brief break, our Heritage Respite Program is valuable assistance when family members are away on a vacation or just require a respite from caring for a senior in one's life.
Short Term Stays may also be an alternative for seniors needing some extra help after a hospital stay on illness. Some of our current permanent residents started their living with Golden Heritage by experiencing our retirement community with a Short Term Stay.
Amenities and Services
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping / laundry
- Personal assistance with activities for daily living needs like bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, and personal hygiene (services as needed)
- Social, educational, devotional, and recreational program
- Scheduled group outings
- Trained caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Monthly wellness visits be a licensed nurse if needed
- Assistance / emergency call pendant
- Cable television ready
- Phone, local and unlimited long distance included
- High-speed internet access including wireless
* Short Term Stays are based on space availability and the guest's ability to meet the community's admission criteria.